1. Connect your Pico headset to the local WiFi.
2. Check to make sure your computer is connected to same local WiFi.
3. Go to File Manager in your Pico headset.
4. Flip the "switch" on the Wireless Transmission to get your FTP address.
5. Open file explorer on your computer, and input the FTP address given in the headset into the address bar. (Example address: FTP://173.968.32.457:3131)
6. You can now manage your device through your PC. Add files, games, music, movies and 360 videos, and experiment to your hearts content. Note: Games not ported the Pico SDK will not run successfully.