1. First put the headset in Developer Mode. See FAQ on setting headset to Developer Mode.
2. Connect the headset to the computer via the provided USB lead. Ensure it is connected securely.
3. In the 2D menu (as described in the Developer Mode section), click on Developer Options.
4. Roughly about half way down, the end of the Networking section has the following item: Select USB configuration. This will be set to 'Charging'. For your computer to access the Goblin's files it will need to be reset to 'MTP (Media Transfer Protocol)'.
5. Now your Goblin should appear as a drive on your computer. Images and music can be copied over into the file system.